Technistone is a European producer of engineered stone.
- premium quality,
- timeless design,
- excellent utility properties,
- wide range of uses,
- high mechanical and chemical resistance,
- compact, non-porous and harmless with minimal absorption
- an excellent choice for interior residential and commercial projects
Technistone is based in Hradec Králové and continues in a long tradition of production.
- based on the original Breton production technology,
- the only one of its kind in the Czech Republic.
About Technistone® Materials
Technistone® material consists of high-quality natural raw materials (quartz and granite) and glass mirror fractions and a small amount of colour pigments. Everything is joined together, with high-quality polyester resin and machined into highly durable slabs. Thanks to carefully selected raw materials and original Breton production technology, Technistone® achieves excellent properties, especially high strength and compactness. Customers especially appreciate the easy maintenance, non-porous surface and high resistance to bacteria and scratches. An extensive range of colours and patterns offers a flexible number of options for combining engineered stone with other interior elements.